Monday, February 1, 2010

Just do the talking

I gonna start involve in societies soon
don't know how far could i go
this going to be a new level for me since i left high school
my friend advised me to build my reputation in the society first
so, i just gonna try my best even if failed then let it be
this moment, high school memories again floating in my mind
so many conflicts, misunderstanding, anger, disappointment
any words will do to describe these past but cant forget the joy we had as well
however, until today, i do hope those who are with me enjoyed the achievement we got

my criticizing skill are back once again
a person making things so grand and exaggerate his stuffs
but for me he is just nothing but a big bullshit king
his planning failed at first place so don't convince me from other aspects about him
his first impression to me is good but later i found out he is nothing
he could say anything about others without realize his own stand
how pathetic is that? Unable to foreseen his own club or society but could keep comment about others.
He still have a long way to go, with an immature thinking hard for things to succeed
furthermore, when you are seeking are being famous and well known by doing these
Sorry, it will fail you
it is just like a basketball coach, if being a coach not because of interest but $
then the players will suffered and learn nothing
money do hold important role for a coach as the travelling expenses and etc
but u need a pure heart or interest for doing this job so $ won't influence you
else, every training section you thinking about the $ and ignore the progress of the players
this actually is the fact, i was once a coach and once influenced by the $
go training section because of $ but ended up i realize it is too wrong
i am so lucky being able to pull out myself from this trap
because i love to see my players grow and improve these are the measurement of our efforts
as there are phrase "money is roots of evil"
So, basically, you do everything for the sake of famous or etc
YOU FAIL

No comments: