Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CNY coming

soon i gonna get my ass bck to subang after one month
cant wait to meet my friends, i m just like living in another world after a month in kampar
totally lost contact like that.. haha, maybe due to my stupid connection
really suffering when there are so many things to do but you cant do it
the mood aint right, so i guess after CNY week,
2 assignment 1 business plan for competition 9 midterms
wont even have a break until 27 march 2010
everything just screw up and my new group member is worried
why his group until now not even have the 1st discussion for the assignment
haha, however, forr this one month i played too hard and spent too much
if i dont turn back now.. i will again lost my path,
so allow me enjoy for this 2 weeks and i will push when everything is over and
the real mood is back then i would back on track
hope so =)

No comments: