Monday, February 22, 2010

11 days of break

very fast CNY come to an end..
yea, back to kampar after say goodbye to few frens who leaving Malaysia
one gonna c again during June
another will be end of this year
i am all alone again in kampar
bck together wif uni mates
1st time i accompany my gf get her results, and well done
she manage continue 3rd year, and SHE WILL GRADUATE THIS YEAR
this break kind of short as i unable to meet all my frens but only some of them
will try arange to see them in MAY the nxt time i bck subang
this year most of my fren graduating, yet i am still here studying
dunno this is good or bad, however i will try not to delay anymore
not much time left, now is a toughest semester
the final sem which determine my status
can i manage pass the 1st year of degree since i failed to done it before
=)
kind of sad when leaving subang because will gonna miss all my frens
damn... just hope the time will stop at that moment
yes, everyone have to move on, but i just hope could sty longer

met my X players during their training section,
their MSSD just in two weeks time
i still left a great impact in them
just dunno the good one or bad one
but 1 things they still respect me
hope they gonna do well this year, all the best
they made me miss the coaching life and this morning having breakfast with andrew
OMG, i miss basketball, i miss the old me
the time i playing baskteball in TP, USJ 4
training wif my frens for MSSD
all those memories... BASKETBALL..
now, i am too heavy to move and jump..
sigh... hope dont get any fatter frm now onwards


1 comment:

svoon said...

Hey my friend, you are really too stressful with your university life. If I don't read your blog, I will never know it. Why don't you tell me? You are the one who ask me to take easy, but you are more stressful than me.

Kit Yuan, cheer up!!! I'm sorry I can't do anything else except to cheer you up. I know nothing about marketing =.=.. But you can talk to me if you want to oh..

GAMBATEH!!!!!