Sunday, January 31, 2010

headache

Crapz...... time passed so fast, already week 3 now
with 2 assignment and a business plan due on week 7
midterm 1 at week 6 and week 8
other subject will on week 7 and 9 as well
this sem really killing me
money become a issues whereas new books need to purchase, printer ink, photocopy materials and my only transport need to be maintain.. haha, need write a list for my parents just to let them know i aint spending on food but on those necessities, guess they not gonna believe it because my body already answer their question
Chinese New Year is just around the corner
but the feeling a bit awkward because the atmosphere around you does not make you feel like the events is approaching. until now i only manage to feel once with my friends but that also a week ago.
hope this semester my group mates and i will work hard towards all the coursework
and final exam depends on ourselves d.
hopefully i wont screw up this semester. I do know this semester will be the toughest compare to previous semesters, just gonna try my best, hope you will be with me, and YOU will continue blessing me and finally my friends who keep encourage me to continue my journey in university.

No comments: