Monday, January 24, 2011

Surprise

Haha, sense of achievement i felt after organized Interaction Day 2011 for marketing society..
the time is the limit, less that 1 week to settle everything.. and my team and i capable of making it a success and it happen without even postpone it.. the only failure of this event is that i actually exceed my budget even with the sponsors. however, i don't mind making bit loses because we do provide the best thing that we can give them =)
a credit to my organizing committees for sacrificing themselves and lots of efforts had poured in..
don't care which department they in charge, we just do everything together..
from some perspective we might not as effective and efficiency but the experience and feeling we gained is totally special and different..

after that event, feedback from participants is really great, there is nothing but a smile looking at those satisfaction from participants and they compliments. Without them my event can be a failure, without my helpers there isn't any great atmosphere because they are really joker and make right feelings to the participants at right time..
Don't know how to express my thanks to my team..
but really appreciate things they done =D
THUMBS UP!!!!!!!!!!

now i gonna focus back on my EXCO, guess gonna push them a bit else i will be disappointing my seniors who pass the club to me with great hopes..

No comments: