Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New Semester Y2S3

Start this semester with a totally different environment..
haha.. a different environment because i am currently safe from sound pollution and my high blood pressure could be lower because now i gonna have less interaction with one of my housemate...
things goes wrong without anyone realizing it guess it is not my prob..
so, i come out a conclusion, he plan to have a cool style... "Bang Kool"
however, one thing that keep annoy me is gotta c his fucking face everyday..
the emotion whereby no one in the world could beat him
"gou hei" darker than the black( im nt being racist here*description)
sickening when see him, like the whole world owe him ( chinese direct translation)
if this continue, i dont know how to overcome it.. just feel like punching the damn face..
haha.. emo sial... =D

this 1st week of semester is the busiest week i ever got in my life...
with all my time used on classes and most importantly events..
really thankful to my housemates giving me a hand at this time and others who help up as well..
to be able finish a great work in a limited time..
staying in uni till 3 am, feeding mosquito because partly of the block is no light..
rushing the decoration to finish in time..
a brand new eexperience for me and it is a sweet bitter memory..
but satisfaction are there, whenever look at the board... a smile is good enough
the pleasure u felt which cant be describe by words..
it is just awesome.. response from event might be low and bad..
but we do what we can.. that all it need...
positive ways of looking things..

really beh tahan my coursemates..
last time is geek.. now is bastard who just know talk nonsense..
another word... retarded o useless junk..
can't have patience with them anymore...
complain and complain.. commitment is zero...comment and comment
they should learn how to shut up because they dont have the right to talk..
you can talk when you could do things better than me and my teams.. else..
don't even comment, a punch might fly out anytime..

haha, last holiday i almost got fight during basketball with other fellow..
even after his apology i still screw him like shit..
haha, agains a fellow taller and bigger size than me..
guess that time i serious mad d.. =D because logically i will lost the fight





No comments: