Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I m Back =)

after so many months, nearly forget that i used to express things in here
alright, now currently i glad that i had finished my 1st year in business which could consider a great achievement because i failed do that last year, and yes, 2 more years and i m done, hopefully everything goes well... =)
when i know my frens all are coming bck frm overseas i m so happy, but then once again i m down when heard my another fren is leaving, so basically from end of this year onwards, i going bck subang will lack of something, a kaki to yamcha with me, but this is good for her so i wish her all the best and she will defiantly coming bck with the square hat =) WOOWOWWOwo......

spent my last holidays with my coursemates + housemates, a great trip but pain in $$$$
but however still enjoy it very much though i missed few occasion due to saving costs but with no regret because i do enjoy doing things in my ways..

time just flies, meeting back my coach working part time for him, memories are back.. missed my coaching life, haha.. i m complaining again.. one Saturday i went to basketball court because knowing that my X players having competition, all of them still showing respect to me and address me the proper way this really make me miss them a lots not to mention another school which coach by me in PJ.. these boys are really nice, hope they really moving forwards to their aim and be successful in academic as well..

things which i failed to do during the holidays is never find my X housemates which located in setapak, damn, i missed them, but some of them are graduated and even moved out only left few off them, they giving me an unforgettable experience, the 1 year really meant a lot to me and had left a great impacts to my life... hope to see u guys soon..
on the other hand, i missed the chance to find dai ga jie, dai lou and soo, they are busy with their things so i hope can catch up with them soon, these are my foundation gang which always help me and showing me the value of frens... XD


No comments: