Sunday, June 20, 2010

Never stop...

why do people always find so hard to stay focus on something,
maybe should not use people but me...
haha, should end with a sigh.. just spent my weekend doing nothing
although so much works are on the list but i decided to lye down to day dream, watch drama and listen song.. don't know whats wrong with me but maybe is because the fear in me, dare not look at those tasks which awaits me to accomplish..
therefore, just rotten and wasting time there..
so, yea, week 4 d, there goes all my assignments and midterms should start at a glance,
come on, brain, please work and let me start attacking those tasks.. rather last minutes..

last week just went MOS, first reason is because my frens are back, secondly is my frens birthday,
enjoyment are short and now back to suffer..
1st study
2nd money
3rd too stupid
just hope right now i have a good speaker and BLAST THE MUSIC DAMN LOUD
at least it could inspire me to do something..

No comments: