Friday, January 22, 2010

2010

haha, now i m year one semester 3 d..
if manage to pass this semester i gonna have year two semester one tittle
i feel grateful to pass business finance in the previous semester
not to be holy or anything, but thank God for blessing me
i always know that the God listen to His prayers but u need to put efforts
as we know there isn't free lunch in this world
this semester everything will be tough and lots of written assignment need to be done
by march i need to submit a business plan for competition and the other 5 subjects is killing
however, now still haven start to work on it yet.. everything is blank
just get myself a new laptop though lots of criticize for the brand i purchase
just lets hope it will be ok
1st week itself i feel so frustrated d,
bec the distance frm my house to campus become further
so tiring but the happy part is that my new block is awesome
the air conditioner is very comfortable
2nd, my bastard housemates, i have no idea how they use the electricity and water bill
this month i gotta paid up to RM323 for th rental..
my pocket money gone by half d, really need to sound him.
3rd my RM500 bicycle have some prob after fixed more prob
lucky there are frens to help me out and the conclusion is
change to other bicycle shop for repair hope others have a better profession in it



No comments: