Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A step closer to my dream

to have a motorcycle is always my dream
too bad, parents stopping me frm taking the license
i always have the Ninja Kawasaki in my mind
bt it always seem impossible as the price is too high
however, juz gt to knw can get around 10k for 150cc below.
tis had tempted me to hav it so badly..
haihz.. duno how to get parents permission
i know the risk and how dangerous for riding a motorcycle.
bt if u ride during the younger age shuld b better than when u get old
evrything in this world do have risk...
prevetion is better than cure.
bt having tis dream since childhood,
n unable to fulfill it
juz like... so meaningless
hopefully, nxt year when talk to parents and slowly they will allow me la.
haihz.. juz pray hard they let
then i will b dam excited n happy..
=)

No comments: