Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2010

soon, gonna put an END to year 2009
a year where too many things happen and these shits made some impact in my life
haha, looking back this year
the word to describe juz a WOW
though lots unfortunate things happen, but there are also things making me happy
the most important changes is i change my course frm engineering to marketing
surprising right? haha, erm, this actually is the 1st failure i face in my life
having some regrets
having feelings of guilt for my parents
the $$ spent which cant be recover
fundamental of maths not strong for me to survive in engineering
but anyway, it can be a good experience at least i try it
but this trying make me loss lots $$
an expensive trial i think
however, marketing course aint bad at all
i like it very much compare to engineering
the lecturers, tutors and most importantly friends
frm every aspect it is better.. juz the housemates..
haha
my WONDERFUL KL HOUSE MATES
they are people who can mix with me without any conflict
haha, lots of fun and unforgettable memory i had in Setapak
yesterday just visited them, miss the lame jokes and the stalls there
every place there give me memories..
my new course mates are
fine, friendly except
fews are annoying or i say the mentality still like kids (no offense)
give them time to grow and mature
environment and experience will make them grow
hope to be the better one not the worse =)
moving to kampar, i cant manage to continue my coaching part-time
haha, miss those days, some is about the $ and some is about the passion and interest
basketball fading away in my life after moved kampar
life of a coach stop here, sometime think of it really kind of sad
the feeling worst when heard the training people getting lesser after i left
due to various reasons, of course not me =) but still gt xtra reasons
calls frm teacher inform me that players getting lesser and etc...
my foundation for the form1 kids juz gone like that
there are anger and frustration
but ntg can be done
i aint a experienced or a high level coach
but still eager to learn more tactical strategy to teach my players
haha, hope can accomplish this unfinished task once i done with my course
so good to see players grow year by year and getting better
their achievement could measure your efforts and the feeling get better when they remember you and msn wif you.
haha, it juz happen last two weeks,
one of my player now playing for Taylor's college
ask me to train him and challenge me for 3 points =)
but i told him i too old and lack of practice XD
so cant really compete wif him haha..
good excuse =)
Besides, moved kampar i knw how important is saving $
previously i spent wat i earn on food and shoes
therefore, now whatever i need, need ask $ frm parents
slowly learning the lessons haha
this year, can say i club the most and having exposure to alcohol to max
after all, clubbing for me actually just enjoy and gather wif frens
the atmosphere.... while drinking wif close frens is the emo time
time to express yourself and revealed the things which make you sad over and etc
that is what i doing now la..
my course getting interesting, knowing more lecturers
these lecturers are friendly than those idiot Dr in the engineering faculty
i started to bullshitz wif them whenever i c them
they are experienced workers last time, so i hope can get something frm them
some guidance and etc =)







No comments: