Saturday, February 26, 2011

time management fail

Really failed in managing my time and recently become so ineffective and inefficient..
will going to have my 1st midterm later in the morning and another one on monday and next one on thursday.. really back-to-back midterms.. not to forget 4 assignments are untouched...
dunno what happen to me just don't have the mood to do the assignment, just feel like keep delay it but the due date is approaching.. wonder how i could actually handle it.. some of the group members expecting me to do the extra works and etc but somehow i really felt tired of these shits..
finding information, making own sentences and submission.. end of the day i dont think i have learnt anything..

dealt with lots different people from different field till i even ask myself,
izit good to be keep optimistic.. because sometimes those people are too optimistic of themselves
they do not let negative thinking affect them which leads to arrogant..
some even try to take others things and perceived as their own..
for instance a proposal which done by my senior and yet to executed..
some people come by and discuss with me the same ideas though he knew i m in charge of that plan and yet he try to take away from me.. i cant denied we are frens and doing events that benefits students is part of our responsibility.. but do consider about the ethics.. and do respect me.. u wanna do it can, just parked the event under us.. thats what i gonna tell u..



No comments: