Saturday, February 26, 2011

Liverpool YNWA....

Don't ask me why i support liverpool because even myself also not very sure about it..
maybe it started because my dad run a coffee shop and carlsberg is the main sponsor of liverpool that time and so i got their free jerseys and from there i begin learn about the club and yea now a die hard fans...
the match results really could affect my emotion dramatically...
if they lost a game, the next day i might eventually become moody because of it and no matter what occasion i have, i will also try to follow up every game..
non stop influencing my dad about liverpool till he know every single liverpool players as well..
haha, few days back was watching the europa league.. really emo because no goal it seem till 84th minutes.. n seeing gerrard at the audience seat.. and guess what.. looking the way and expression of Gerrard celebrate the goal scored by Dirt Kuyt really made my day..
the joyful expression and action =D

really hope after i graduate and before gerrard retired i could get a chance to be at The Kop..
dont wanna miss the opportunity to see him in the field and play...
just hope the dream will come true..

No comments: