Friday, August 27, 2010

Sigh

all my coursework marks just released..
damn, got worst marks compared to previous semester..
lesson of this semester is never trust unknown group members
don't relay on them, it will get yourself killed...
final exam will be pain in the ass, wonder how to get good results..

this two weeks really killed me
doing a video for competition from noon 12 till next morning 7am still can't finish
never been that crazy before in doing task..
haha, was enjoying the process when shooting the video
is a new experience for me and look at my dumb skills in acting
no talents at all =(

still wonder is there any ways to convince my parents to allow me to have a motor license
need it badly in kampar because bicycle cannot really used at night or go to another taman
soon going to have many meetings and without own transport i gonna DIE
always depend on my house mates and friends will just caused them more trouble..

haha, just told my mom my hp gt prob
1st she said, come back subang only see how
when i back, she say no money for me to buy new hp
as all money poured into house renovation
Damn... having hard time typing SMS
wanted a touch screen and Wi-fi hp.. guess will never get it anytime soon
however, i just felt my house is very nice compared to last time
moment i see my house when i just back from kampar
just can put a smile XD at last is done after 3 months
parents are happy over it as we have no money to buy a bigger house
so renovate is the option left for us
now just hope graduate as soon as possible and ask both of them stay home and rest
not need wake so early and work like cow in shops.. 31st august 2010
mean they had opened shop in subang for 14 years not to include those years in Johor
haha, hope when reached 16 years, can put a full stop for them and enjoyed life
this is the things come to my mind every time i step in the shop
don't know why, last week i back and help in shop can see how happy is my parents
they do not show it but i know really well... last time in high school i really never think of it
just mind my own business and ignored them but now i think on their behalf
people do changed i believe.. just hope the few hours really helped them

haha, izit real when you plan something and it meant to failed?
wanted to celebrate a fren birthday in advance ended up failed
damn, tried my best but ended with nothing
guess i am really a bad planner

liverpool u bastard why keep letting me down,
seeing your results and performance keep dropping
come on.. last year already disappointed
this year do something make me proud and happy..
Grrrr......

No comments: