Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Chapter BEGIN

great, i just bring my life into the next level whereby i join a society and become the Chairman of Marketing Society. the process can say simple and easy but there are few questions which hard for me to answer. anyway, that is a good experience..
really thankful for the support especially NGAI WEILING, KWAIPEK and their friends..
without them i don't think i can take that post as well..

yea, can slowly feel that burden, wonder if i really can do it and without failing myself and them..
lets see how it turns
not really wanna c myself failed, and yeah, i turn myself into this and needs lots of commitment d..
so BRAIN, could you give me some ideas on my events for the whole year.. XD

now taking the chairman position, things might change slowly and hopefully the past ain't bothering me anymore, and involve in HALLOWEEN NIGHT event as well.. but i juz the commitee members so have to see what can i learn and whether it helps in future or nt =)

next week going to have so many meetings n yamcha section, so i knw the club better and the paperwork thats are necessary for each events which i organized...haha.. juz realized my surrounding are packed wif experienced people and chairman.. i m juz a starter.. so hope i could really beat them and be so much better than them..
as usual, if u r in something, make sure u r the best.. =)
bt that is not applicable for stdy =)
stdy just stdy all u can =)

No comments: