Monday, October 19, 2009

last day

yesterday i spent my last day in subang again wif my best frens
haha, thx for spending ur time to have dinner and loiter around with me
the feeling of nt going bck kampar is so strong
stoned most of the time again..
recently things just flash back again
about the past and high school life
dammit, how i wish can turn bck the time n sav certain things
nw it become a memories which i nvr wanted them to be occured
bt it juz couldnt go away and get rid of it
people will say" let it go, and live on"
seriously i duno how to do it.
my frens hav been talking to me regarding those matters
but i juz duno how to do it
haha, ivan and i once more talk till 3 am outsd my house juz like the olden days
so much to discuss, so much to say
haha, helping each other to solve problems

No comments: