Thursday, October 15, 2009

Exam period

after spent 3 years in UTAR
after taking so many papers
now is time for stress again
the red F which appear at my previous 2 results
what about now..
after changed courses. have things turns right?
the whole study week, so many things to memorise
sick of memorizing but what to do.
the phrase i keep telling myself
"This is the last time i'm gonna read it, and get it through"
"no more.. no more..."
this how i motivate myself..
however, kind sick of some papers whereas the scope is too big
cant be narrow now.. that is serious SHIT!!!!!!
most of my revision i teach some of my fren who needed help
i don't wanna say NO no matter what..
because i dont't want things happen to me last time in Setapak happens to them.
Greedy people who don't really sacrifice for other people
don't deserved to be called fren..
sometimes sacrifice make a lost to urself
but think about you could help somebody
Mandarin have a proverbs
"help people could bring happiness to yourself"
Don't know how many people practices it
how truth it is also..
but seriously i don't have enough time to do revision
after teaching them..
get stressed during that period.
In setapak i was so helpless, everyone just care about themselves
ahaha, what to do.. different people have different principle in life.
Now i know these things
so is good to teach them since time are limited cannot consult lecturer in time
during exam period i just hanging over fren house, sleep over there
it is kind of funny..
we are always complaining time isn't enough to study
but there is always enough time to play
one day before exam, i still have time to hook up in CC to play DOTA
Crazy huh.. but in good way is way to relax too..
after the exam.. and after got results.. a fren approach me
and say thank you for helping him in study meanwhile motivate him
he just failed one, but he is happy about that
he say he could failed more without my help
just the thank you make my day perfect and nice
after helping people, most important is they know to appreciate
then you are in cloud 9
but if they don't, you cannot use that as excuse to say NO when helping people
some people just need it so much
so help your frens whenever you can
the day i have the maths paper i get so stressed about it
i had failed in Engineering
the weather looks the same like the previous year i having my Maths in KL
so many shitz running through my brain that time
the F F F F F.. am i that stupid?
after that exam.. i too scared.. can't even have a nice meal.
keep telling myself move forward to next paper.
but it just easier say than done.
psychology.. ahaha
two weeks after exam.. results is out
that time i wif two of my best fren and someone in the heart who accompany me go through this stage
cant't imagine the time.. and my GF check the results for me
there is so many suspends from her
but ended up i have a good results..
certain point i am proud of myself
lucky never failed
else.. will again disappoint my parents
3.4 is good. don't ask for more
2nd semester is coming..
so.. prepare for the nest journey
the road is still long for me..








No comments: