Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Untitled

Recently, i having revision in sunway library. So, i hanging out with sam and his gang since he is fetching me go n back from sunway. I,found out their life really fun. On the road while going to college can meet friends because stuck together in jam, then before every first class of the day, they will gathered and have some fun conversation in foyer then goes a day. It just a life that students have. Then, something cross my mind, where are my friends, friends i used to hang out during high school. ALL gone, I am all alone. Izit because i studying in UTAR that why there is a gap or because i am too annoying.... Answer to this only GOD knows. SIGH..
If my parents have $ for me to study in sunway or any other college in Subang, i wonder how my life turns.
utar--> friend = no friend
everyone seem so busy with study, maybe my badge of students just know study
seldom hangout
not even close
fuck up life man..
facing people who just know about academic
not even bother about the existence of others
everytime i look at myself
i dont know what i become
am i useful or useless
am i smart or stupid
everything i do seem to be failed
let people looking down at you
all your friends forget who you are
U R NOBODY

anyway, KIT YUAN u have to wake up.. Deal with it..
now, back to a boring life...
final exam just around the corner, and that just the begin of another nightmare
A terrify moment in my life..
am i going to pass or am i going to failed
it just four papers
if i messed it up
where the hell i ended up at
i still wonder
should i continue or quit
seriously.. i just a useless guy who keep wasting parents money
2 k for the paper i failed last semester
fuck man..

No comments: