Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A HARD Moment

another day just passed,
guess what..
my brain still empty
two days trying studying dynamics
ended with blur and even more question mark occur in brain
really makes me give up and tired. sitting 3 hours ended with nothing

just now went canteen in UTAR to do revision straight after dinner around 8
settled down and started to read DYNAMIC
getting stress and depress from time to time
and suddenly.. PARENTS call
dad start the conversation first then mom
dad asking about my condition thought i having paper today
mom concern about my cloths enough or not, asked me wash cloths and etc
and..
"are you studying"
"progress fine ma"
"better don't like last semester"
"empty paper and get few grade "F"
dunno why, at this Moment..
why this Moment
when i getting frustrated of studying
they called..
body just numb and can just listen to my heartbeat
feelings of scared
i feel sorry for them for not making them proud

working days and night at shop for their children
and what on earth i am doing
being a student who cannot even passed exam
being a son who does not work hard enough
being a rubbish and wasting tine
i am so useless until don't understand the syllabus

the Moment i giving up but i thinking of YOU
i will, no i must try my best
having few days left
still can make the difference

No comments: