Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Inspiration

Actually setting up an own blog never cross my mind at all..
until yesterday, my roommate moved out his collection(photos he taken during high school)
then i take few copies which related to me and play in my laptop..
at that time only i could think back what had i done last time... those memories... as my roommate say.. he wants to captured every moment of his life with camera... only i realized how true is that statement and.. i think for everyone of us.. when getting older we sure want to have something which enable us to see and flash back our memory and past and the something is PHOTOS. Now, these photos allow me think back all the memories i have and only way to make it live again is using blog, so i could slowly express the feeling at that time by words with the photos.
people always say want to go back past,but facts is we cant. So,
for me, by viewing these photos.. just close the eyes and imagine the situation that time.. the fun, excitement and etc, is already good enough because it just like it been happen again in your imaginary world.. so now i want to make full use of blog to write things that hidden in my heart during that time(photos taken) which never share with lots of friends.

No comments: