Thursday, September 29, 2011

intern soon

haha.. gonna start a diff semester this time .. is INTERNSHIP..
kind of missing the uni time.. whereby classes at 8 am are meant to skip..
finish class can bck for a nap..
looking at now... wake up early to work and no nap till release frm work

a brand new life...
now can compare study life better o working life better..
hope would not spend so much...
is all abt money again..
if money earn during intern cant afford my own living expenses then duno how to live in future d..

one thing that disappoint is i dun hav a car to drive..
sis had promised me lend her car to me.. but ended wif 000000
bec her timetable is diff wif my bro in law.. therefore they need 2 car
worst, i stayed in office.. mean.. this 3 month... oli weeekend i can go bck..
weekdays cant find my frens ..
kind of wtf lor.. i start my foundation in PJ.. stayed in PJ.. bck during weekends
then, degree in Setapak.. oso bck during weekends... then KAMPAR( dun mind bck on weekend o nt due to distance).. now... here it goes again... how i hope i do have a car.. n free to go anywhere.. lepak around.. do things i like.. sigh....

No comments: