Wednesday, March 9, 2011

This night

just now have a chance to chat with my basketball players and even got invited to their school basketball team group on facebook... haha, they still address me as coach and look up for me.. could felt the respect they given to me.. even it is 2 years back.. and i no longer their coach..
they remind me how basketball is part of my life last time and the days i could not live without basketball.. sigh.. still love the game but sadly my physical layout doesnot allow me to have fully enjoy the game.. that why i took up the coaching job to stay involve. however, reality is always turns the other way round, i failed my academic and force to move to another state therefore i give up my current part time and my beloved teams.. slowly, basketball just *****missing *****
hahhal.. really miss those days.. =D will looking up for the job again after graduate..

My gf had start working and i found the time we had together really reduced dramatically.. msg we sent and the call time.. haha.. i would tell myself.. " WELCOME TO THE ANOTHER STAGE"
haha.,, what to do, this is life.. so.. every momemt and talk we had together will be precious...
all the best to u ya.. don't get so stress up with your work bec frens and family always by ur side.. and i do proud of you.. how u grow frm the past till now a mature girl..
miss you =D

No comments: