Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lonely Road

It is two months after Chien left..
my yamcha section is really OVER and OFF for 1 year
the emptiness in Subang..,, sigh
Guess the only one back there is my girlfriend..

Argh.. felt so lonely and no friend can have a heart to heart talk with me anymore..
where is my good listener and Ivan G.. XD
guess everyone else is busy with their life now..
the day we left high school.. all took different path..
and Yea.. no more in contact.. and no topics in common anymore..
Summer could you come back now.. i would like to meet my friends back
though they r just a normal friends but at least can have fun together..

Damn.. i m rotting in Kampar..
and my frens who had wif me for one year and two semester got terminated and left the uni..
so, my academic world left one person and he is one semester behind me..
my graduation would not be as good as others.. but life goes on..
just make it fast and in time so my parents could really retired..
now i really miss home, the two old folks..
hope they are fine... haha, all my siblings are out station..
so, next week i going backk gonna see both of u soon
=) i m not the best child and i come back gives lots trouble to u
but i still wanna back home hahah..


3 comments:

svoon said...

Wei! You can talk to me anytime you want!
Do you treat me as your si dang?

WindsDan7ce said...

u hols d? come kampar la XD

svoon said...

Not yet.. Sitting for exams now.. sob sob
When are you coming back?