Sunday, July 11, 2010

Unexpected visitors

yea, now i having a dog in my hostel, dunno which bastards throw it to my house, this is a male dog, types dunno what but is like shitzhu mix wif beijing dog, basically i don't know what the hell izit also. Don't know i should consider my house lucky or unlucky, first, we try get the dog's owner, but ended we failed and maybe the dog's owner never try look for the missing dog again..

sigh, this dog is really sucking my $$, already paid RM30 for it after divided among housemates..
and NOW here comes the disaster, shit all over, and pees all over... damn, worst of all, the floor become kind of geli and the air full with dog smell.. i live on ground floor, so basically once i open my door, then STRIKE... my nose... ARgh.. disgusting... i had clean its shit and pees 4 times d...

time to get a pair of slipper for indoor and suggesting putting the dog outside to save trouble.. it is also unhygienic when we need to eat in the living room itself.. craps.. i prefer ciplak dog, can watch door and big size don't have to treat it like master..

Best solution ---> "sell the dog" get back the $$
or
keep it outside, save ourselves

No comments: