Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Reflect

recently i met few friends
and surprisingly one of them remind me of something
he just like my mirror in the past
reflect about my behavior in the past
and now i finally know
how hard for my friends to bear with my attitude
sigh.. again thx for frens who could bear wif me
keeping the relationship till now
and sorry for those who i had something with u all
=)
This fren really repeating testing my patience
cannot stand his ways of nt accepting the opinions of others
and so many more
so i now
how annoying are people who always think they are right
how to talk to them anymore...
haha...cant believe it..
lucky now i changed a bit to a better one
but still cant b the perfect sometimes i m still like the past
everything hav to depends on situation and how i dealing wif ut
=)

No comments: