Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Quit..

UTAR SETAPAK
-THE END-
i gave up in engineering course already
there are so many doubt and uncertainty
but need a solution for it
so i choose QUIT.
tired of life studying that course
this is the mistakes of my life
i am not really sure what i going to do next
but please hope YOU give me strength to move on
and start achieving things that i never achieved
will power and determination
i am looking for you
I am sure lots people will look down at me
especially customer in my dad's shop
and other friends even relatives
yes, maybe i isn't work hard enough
maybe i took a easier path which is quit
but just go ahead with your thought
i am always being look down by you all
since i was a child
i bear with the annoying customer
which always thought their children will be better
but i am living with my own life
now i just want to have something
a qualification
a certificate
so i move to other course which is marketing
hopefully they accept my application

KAMPAR,UTAR
-A NEW LIFE-
looking forward for it
will it bring a dramatically changes in my life
if i manage to study there
lots things need to be forgone
my interest as a coach as part-time and my players
sigh.. kind hard survive without extra income
meeting new friends, hopefully not the typical Chinese
found it a lot in Setapak which make me not close with them
going to miss my house mates which bring me joy whereas never get in university
if i FAILED here, i think i STOP here
so this really determine my future
can't afford to make another mistakes
miss the engineering course but too bad i can't coupe with it
only despair
so marketing, always have interest there
just need figure what am i going to study
brain brain please assist me this time
i need you for 3 years

Anyways
YOU are my inspiration
YOU giving me strength
YOU giving what i needs
so thank you.

Sorry to my dad, and mom
i disappointing you all as usual
being the most worried son
wasting 15k for a mistakes
hoping one day can make u proud like how my sisters and brother make you
but too bad i am always the failure
habit of study not in me
but trust me
i will once again try have the habit
it takes times

-Wish me luck-
-Guide me success-
-Give me strength-

No comments: